SecurityBridge’s SAP cybersecurity platform ensures Sanofi is in compliance with strict EU and U.S. data security regulations
SAP security provider SecurityBridge—now operating in the U.S.— announced Sanofi, a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health, has selected its SecurityBridge Security Platform & Compliance Monitor. The combination of these technologies provides Sanofi with a holistic approach that combines application security and analyzes the system’s security in a central location, as well as automates the SAP security process.
Sanofi reviewed the security market for a solution that would fit their evolving needs and future requirements.
Latest ITechnology News: Cisco and Emtrain Announce Partnership to Build a Conscious Workplace Culture for Hybrid Work
After a thorough comparative review, and rigorous testing of several tools, they selected SecurityBridge and are now experiencing the following benefits:
- Centralized overview for missing security notes.
- Coverage of all Sanofi SAP systems across all technologies: ABAP, JAVA, HANA, and technical components such as SAP routers and web dispatchers.
- Support for older SAP Netweaver 7.0x versions.
- Cross-system analysis applied per user, per profile parameter as well as to RFC connections and traffic monitoring.
- Integration with SIEM (QRadar), ITSM (ServiceNow), central event archiving (Splunk), as well as reporting applications to automate internal compliance dashboards and KPIs.
Latest ITechnology News: Netwrix Survey: 53% of Organizations Suffered a Cyberattack in the Cloud Within the Last 12 Months
Through SecurityBridge, Sanofi is receiving event-based monitoring and patch management—while spending less time extracting information. Sanofi has connected more than 300 systems (finance, manufacturing, supply chain, commercial, HR, etc.) with SecurityBridge, and is on track to connect the remaining 200-plus systems.
“Sanofi’s small team dedicated to SAP cybersecurity was challenged with monitoring and securing applications across multiple data centers as well as with all the associated remediation actions,” said Christoph Nagy, CEO of SecurityBridge. “We are proud to help secure the operations for such an important company focused on preventing illness and providing innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering.”
Latest ITechnology News: WWT and Accedian Accelerate 5G Adoption With Customer-Centric Performance Assurance
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]