Bright Pattern, leading provider of AI-powered cloud contact center software, recognized by Frost & Sullivan for innovation in Omnichannel, AI, and IT Service Management functionality
Bright Pattern announced its placement as a top vendor in the latest Frost & Sullivan Contact Center Software Buyers Guide for the second consecutive year. Coming off of a record growth year for Bright Pattern with year-over-year revenue growth of 168% and bookings increase of 152%, the company is being recognized for its omnichannel conversations capability, omnichannel quality management, ease of use, customer satisfaction, reliability, AI innovation, and omnichannel interaction platform for IT Service Management.
“We are honored to be featured in the Frost & Sullivan 2021 Contact Center Software Buyers Guide as a leading contact center vendor for the third year in a row. This recognition is further validation of our omnichannel contact center solution with their report noting our industry-leading ease-of-use and true omnichannel capabilities, both for omnichannel customer conversations and omnichannel quality management,” said Michael McCloskey, Chief Executive Officer at Bright Pattern.
Top iTechnology Analytics News: Starburst Announces New Product Release Which Extends Flexibility When Building Data Lakehouse Architecture
Bright Pattern’s strengths as recognized by Frost & Sullivan include:
Breadth of Platform Capabilities
- All channels are native to the platform, enabling true omnichannel conversations and omnichannel quality management.
- Bright Pattern is one of the first providers to offer customer service messaging apps, particularly in an omnichannel environment.
- Out-of-box integrations to CRMs and applications like Microsoft Teams for remote agents
Ease of Use/Deployment and Industry-Leading Availability
- Due to the simplicity of the platform, Bright Pattern offers low license costs and professional services at a fraction of the cost of many other cloud-based vendors.
- Bright Pattern provides 100% global availability and an active-active topology that can support up to 10,000 plus concurrent users in a single instance.
- On-the-fly upgrades with no downtime to users.
- One of the first cloud-agnostic platforms allowing the customer to utilize Amazon, Azure, or other data centers.
High Customer Rankings/Customer-Focused Development
- For two consecutive years on Capterra, G2 Crowd, and other “not-for-pay” customer review sites, Bright Pattern customers rank the company higher than virtually every other cloud contact center, in categories from customer support to feature content. In winter 2019, G2 Crowd noted that Bright Pattern had the highest ROI in the industry per customer reviews and the fastest time to deploy at half the industry average.
- A customer and partner-led organization, Bright Pattern’s R&D is heavily driven by customer/partner feedback. For instance, its recently launched QM product saw 80 top feature requests from partners.
Top iTechnology IT and DevOps News: ThycoticCentrify Report 57% of Organizations Suffered Security Incidents Related to Exposed Secrets in DevOps
The buyers guide also provided customer recommendations, in which Bright Pattern was recommended as the best fit for companies looking for an omnichannel contact center solution, contact center artificial intelligence, and omnichannel communications for IT Service Management:
- Omnichannel: “Companies looking at emerging channels such as messengers or mobile capabilities such as chat, video chat, or document sharing within their app into their customer care organizations would do well to look at Bright Pattern.”
- Artificial Intelligence: “For companies that are looking to infuse AI into customer contact, Bright Pattern’s Bright AI provides a plethora of choices as to how to do so, [including] integration with RPA vendors, intelligent bots, and messaging applications. In fact, the various technologies can easily be combined (e.g., creating a messaging application that provides instant access to a chatbot for assistance).”
- ITSM and Service Management Enrichment: “For companies that want to extend investments in legacy service management platforms yet enrich service management through AI and automation, Bright Pattern for Service Management would be a good fit and provide solid ROI.”
Companies of all sizes select Bright Pattern to power their customer experience because of its easy-to-use yet powerful omnichannel platform, offering traditional channels and emerging channels like Facebook Messenger, in-app customer support, enterprise functionality, and cloud-first architecture. Bright Pattern was recently recognized by Ovum as a Market Challenger, by Omdia for best platform functionality, by Frost & Sullivan as a top-performing vendor, and as a leader by Gartner and G2 Crowd as a CCaaS leader.
Top iTechnology Cybersecurity News: Measured Analytics and Insurance Launches CyberGuard Central
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]