Company Accelerates Expansion in AI-Driven Full-Stack Monitoring
Zenoss Inc., the leader in AI-driven full-stack monitoring, announced company highlights for 2022. Among many noteworthy accomplishments, Zenoss saw record milestones in its Zenoss Cloud offering, the industry’s first full-stack monitoring AIOps platform.
“It has never been more critical for companies across all industries to adapt and modernize”
Zenoss Cloud annual recurring revenue grew by 46% compared to 2021. The AI-powered Zenoss Cloud platform was launched in mid-2018 and has been the company’s flagship product, transforming the way organizations can leverage artificial intelligence to provide immediate root-cause analysis and prevent IT disruptions in any environment — from simple infrastructures to the most complex, dynamic multicloud IT deployments.
CIO INFLUENCE News: Claro Enterprise Solutions Launches Asset Insights Solution
In addition, the company also recorded the following accomplishments in 2022:
- Named Strong Performer in Forrester Wave for Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations (AIOps).
- Recognized in 2022 Gartner Market Guide for AIOps Platforms.
- Achieved a record net customer retention rate of 109% for Zenoss Cloud.
- Launched Cloud Developer Center, a new platform that enables development of tools and apps for cloud-based monitoring and AIOps.
- Launched real-time application monitoring capabilities for the Microsoft 365 suite.
- Delivered more than 80 new product features, including advanced anomaly detection and advanced monitoring for Kubernetes.
- Launched the first ever free product trial.
- Received five-star rating from CRN in 2022 Partner Program Guide.
- Received 2022 Top 25 Sales Executive recognition for chief revenue officer Pritesh Upadhyay by the Software Report.
- Received CRN’s 2022 Women of the Channel recognition for director of channel marketing CiCi Williams.
- Added industry experts Blair Duncan (chief financial officer) and Trent Fitz (chief product officer) to the executive team.
- Hosted annual customer and partner VIP experience at Formula 1 U.S. Grand Prix.
- Participated in 14 philanthropic events through Zenoss Cares program.
CIO INFLUENCE News: Splashtop Launches New Antivirus Capabilities Powered by Bitdefender
Zenoss is the leading AI-driven full-stack monitoring platform that streams all machine data, uniquely enabling the emergence of context for preventing service disruptions in complex, modern IT environments. Zenoss leverages the most powerful machine learning and real-time analytics to give companies the ability to scale and adapt to the changing needs of their businesses.
“It has never been more critical for companies across all industries to adapt and modernize,” said Greg Stock, chairman and CEO of Zenoss. “Customers who embrace that reality are not only surviving, they’re demonstrating that IT organizations can catalyze business and become revenue centers instead of cost centers.”
CIO INFLUENCE News: YASH Technologies Drives Future Readiness and Innovation at Scale at Ecobat with SAP Solutions
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]